Monday, June 2, 2008

Super Shiny Hair!


I just recently decided to try a drug store brand of Shampoo and Conditioner that my girlfriend recommended and I have to say, I wasn't too disappointed! It's called Moisture Gloss and is by Marc Anthony.

I find it does add extra shine and leaves my hair soft to the touch. The only thing it doesn't do that I like my conditioner to do is fight frizz.






If I leave my hair to dry naturally I use Sunsilk's Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme, it fights the frizz and leaves my hair looking natural, soft and shiny.










I usually use my professional hair straightener, and when I do, my favorite product which adds incredible shine is Sexy Hair Concepts Smooth and Seal Spray. This spray leaves my hair super shiny and it works to fight frizz and humidity.







More ways to get Super Shiny Hair

♥Lily

No comments: